Below is a copy of the terms we ask our editors to agree to when working on assignments:
1. Confidential Information herein refers to all information provided to the Editor prior to, or during the course of, carrying out Editorial Services for CWG. Such Confidential Information may include, but not be limited to:
2. All information provided to the Editor by CWG shall be deemed to be Confidential Information, regardless of the method of communication. For the avoidance of doubt, this shall include provision in writing, electronic format, visual format, or by word of mouth.
3. All Confidential Information shall remain the property of CWG and its clients. No conveyance of any rights or licence should be implied by disclosure of such Confidential Information to the Editor.
4. The Editor agrees:
5. The Editor agrees that the provisions of this LOA and Appendix 1 are reasonably required in order to protect the business and intellectual activities of CWG and its clients, and that breach of these would bring about irreparable injury to CWG and/or its clients.
6. The Editor agrees that the obligations pertaining to Confidential Information shall survive any termination of this LOA and shall remain fully enforceable.